Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Registration of an "existing" block after reconstruction  (Read 1014 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline facelegal

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Registration of an "existing" block after reconstruction
« on: July 31, 2013, 10:02:07 AM »
We have a small 1 bedroom kitchen block in a society which is more than few decade old. Then came a new builder who has reconstructed the building to add more floors and has given us possession of our block as per agreement with him. Now we need to get the new  block registered.

The problem is: to get new registration done  (for new block) the builder is asking for original registration and receipt of payment of registration charges. We don't have any receipts or copy of original registration as it was done by our grandfather who is no more. But we have single page document which is agreement of sale, registration number, date of registration and also the office where registration was done decades ago.
My question is now how do we go about registration of new block ?

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 10:06:37 AM by facelegal »

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 171
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Registration of an "existing" block after reconstruction
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 02:46:50 AM »
go to the property tax office mention your property no etc you will get all receipts and outstanding tases pay them all and than you can get your new building done


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India