Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Help Guys....please advise  (Read 1547 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline benoinair

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Help Guys....please advise
« on: August 16, 2013, 12:22:59 PM »
My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: India

Hey guys...

I am new to this so kindly help me out!!!

I was working with this small business unit in New Delhi, India that actually made my life a living hell. I being a content writer expressed my frustrations by writing articles about the attitude of the firm. However, i never mentioned the NAME of the FIRM and any EMPLOYEES associated. I left the job without notice and have received this mail:::
Dear Mr. ABC,

Your conduct has been extremely unprofessional.

You stand in violation of the terms of employment, namely Clause 21 (f) of the HR rules, which reads as follows:

The Employee shall not publish any material concerning, or making any public comment referring to the Company or its activities or individuals and other associated entities without the prior written consent of the Company.

Therefore, you are not entitled to publish any article without authorization from the management, including the following:

1. Why Indian Management Sucks? Story of a Survivor

2. Why being a creative writer is like finding kryptonite

Furthermore, the contents of these articles are defamatory and you have contravened Section 499 of the IPC and Section 67 of the IT Act. Please be advised, that the offense is a non compoundable act punishable with a minimum sentence of 2 years.

I would not refrain from taking action unless you remove the articles within the next twenty four hours and tender an unconditional apology for your slanderous comments on the internet.

I hope that better sense prevails at your end and I will not be forced to take any unpleasant course of action against you.

SO GUYS WILL THERE BE ANY CONSEQUENCES????? i have never mentioned any company name or the name of the management!!!!!!!!!

Expecting a reply soon


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India