Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Home in name of mother after death of Mom there is a problem Help needed  (Read 1339 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hardik

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello people

First of all I will explain my situation here.

My mother died 9 months ago, she didnt made any will. After 3 months of death of my mother, my father emotionally blackmailed us and quarrel with us and forcefully taken our signature on transfer papers on his name. He didnt called us at notary at civil court and taken our signature at home

Now he is quarreling with atleast me daily and yesterday he quarrel with my wife and my son and try to hit them and broken all things in my room. And asked me to quit the house immediately. As my another brother is expert in such a matter he smartly saying wrong words to my father and makes more angry as he want all the properties himself.

What are the legal option for me to fight? I have 8 years old son. And Dont have more bank balance as Till now for 15 years i am spending 70% of the expenses of the home myself.

Thank you

Note : I have spent lots of money in rennovation of home too but as we know in family noone have legal proof for that expenses.

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 178
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
it is impossible to do property transfer just by way of signature, that not not in presence of the authority, secondly thumb impression is also required in presence to transferring authority.

hence in your case there has been no transfer as such till now.

you engage a lawyer from your city, and file for partition of the said property, as you have an equal share along with your father and brother.

click on this link for a lawyers:

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India