Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding passage to home.  (Read 1468 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ashwani Kumar Upadhyaya

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding passage to home.
« on: August 22, 2013, 02:54:02 AM »
  The partition of our land is under process.  I have requested the authority to make the provision of 2mtr wide path to my home. Worthy Tehsildar visited the site and passed the order and decided the our partition, but the other party is not agree to give me the passage and appealed the order in front of SDM.   I used the Gair Mumkin Kuhal as a passage to go home from last 30 years, but recently the same is blocked by the other party whereas they had blocked two time previously and when I fulfilled their demand to get the partition in the 1st time and constructed the pakki wall in the 2nd time they written compromised me not make any hindrance in future in the said kuhal, to which I used.  In this time they demanded to construct Bath room to him, but I did not accept his proposal and they again restrained the passage.    At present there is no way to my home.  I have reported to the Panchyat, Police and SDM, but in vain.  More than two months have been passed and there is no progress.  Please suggest me what action I shall take to go my home.  My daughter is handicapped and faced difficultly in smooth walking, so keep in mind the present circumstances and future family function etc., I requested the authority to make the provision of 2mtr. wide passage to my home. But at present there is no way to my home.   Please suggest me that what I can do to get remedy at present to go for home and  2 mtr wise path in future.
Ashwani Kumar Upadhyaya

Offline student-journo

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding passage to home.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 02:28:43 AM »
file an application in the city civil court regarding grant of passage to your property, immediately.
delay will result in weakening of your case


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India