Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Enquiry on incorrect deed of a plot  (Read 945 times)

Offline subha

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Enquiry on incorrect deed of a plot
« on: August 22, 2013, 01:09:03 PM »
Hi All,

My father bought a plot in the year 1995 from a person (person A).The same plot was bought by this person (person A) from another person (person B) earlier. The plot no is 333.
So Person B is Ist owner . Person A is Second owner . My Father is Third Owner.
My father bought this plot no 333 from person A. In the overall deed, there is a mention that plot no 333 was bought by person A from person B. However, the same plot when bought my father, the deed mentions the plot to be 334.
 The person  who wrote the deed while registration,   by mistake made the plot no to be 334 instead of 333. We have already spoken with him and he admitted that it was a typo error which somehow remained unnoticed all these years. We have been paying taxes for plot no 334 for all these years instead of plot 333.
We do live in a service quarter and as such have not acquired the plot and neither do we have given any boundary walls nor we do have current possession on the plot.
The person from whom the plot was bought cannot be reached as he does not live at our place anymore. So we cannot proceed via him.
So, currently we   have a   faulty deed wherein we have bought the plot no 333 but have the deed of plot no 334 which of course belongs to someone else.

In view of this, it appears that we are not at all the owner of the plot 333. However, no other acquisition or claim has happened in all these years from 1995 either.

In view of this would request you to kindly guide us as to how do we proceed to correct and legalize our property and deed and all other paper works relating to it.

I shall be highly grateful if you kindly provide me some advice/suggestion.
Regards,
Subhadeep Chatterjee

Offline advkartik

• Veteran at Law
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Enquiry on incorrect deed of a plot
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 07:59:36 PM »
visit your municipality office where you pay yearly tax and fix the records straight.

regarding a typo mistake they will guide you on this regards, not a big issue at all.

now leaving your plot vacant for years without a boundary wall is plan simple foolishness.

One thing that i don't understand is that you are paying taxes for some other plot, how can that go unnoticed as that owner of that plot also must have been paying tax for the same property, it is strange that the municipality office did not record double taxing on same property.

I think u are hiding something crucial, as it is Impossible to imagine such a mistake from the tax collecting authority.

there is a link for lawyers in kolkata given below in this page click on that and hire a lawyer to fix the record book for u

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India