Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Old mother beaten by son and daughter in laws plz advice legal remedy  (Read 2026 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sanjaytech

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My neignbour's mom is regularly harressed by her son and daughter in law, the poor lady is even physically beaten up, at one such occassion my father interferred and warned the son to back off.

this help for a few months but after my father's transfer they have again started beating the poor old lady, her son also take away her rent money that rightfully belongs to her as she is the real owner of the house. she is a very old lady, does she have any legal remedy against her son and daughter in law, plz help the poor lady with your legal advice

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 178
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Old mother beaten by son and daughter in laws plz advice legal remedy
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 03:08:48 AM »
There is loads of protection for elder citizens in India.

the old mother should first report this matter to police, than approach the CAW cell and report the statement.

this will be sufficient, for her to get back her rent money, and also harrasment from son and daughter in law will stop.

if in case it does not help than she has to file under Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, before the appropriate magistrate and seek restraining orders as well as monetary relief.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India