Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ancestorial Property dispute  (Read 1065 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hussain22juzer

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ancestorial Property dispute
« on: August 26, 2013, 04:11:22 AM »
I am a muslim.
My grand father had 4 sons and 2 daughters, two of the sons got separated from him in his lifetime and both the daughters got married happily. Only my father and one of his brother remained with my gf in his later days and served him.
When my gf died he gifted a house , which he inherited from his father, and in which we all used to live, to my father and one of my uncle who stayed with him.
He made a registered copy of this gift and mentioned the whole situation and wrote that he is gifting this house to my father and one of my uncle and signed it.
After that my gf died.

My father and uncle both then registered this house on their name in nagar  palika , then my father died.
After nearly 25 years , sons of those other 2sons who got separated from my gf  are demanding their share in this house.
All we have is a registery of this house on my father and uncle' s name and a registered copy of the gift.

I just want know whether we are weak or strong from law point of view???

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 156
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestorial Property dispute
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 07:49:06 PM »
Relax you have the strongest possible case, as the property was gifted to your father and uncle, more over the property is in your father's name.

They don't have a case at all.

now that your father is no more, get your father's legal heir's name in the property via mutation, the sooner you do the better.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India