Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: false claim after 23 years of divorce  (Read 1549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Poonam Jain

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
false claim after 23 years of divorce
« on: September 07, 2013, 04:20:12 AM »
I , poonam jain got divorce in 1990 from court  . after divorce I remarried and have one son. Suddenly in sep 2013  I got police complaint filed by wife of my ex-husband  alleging that  I fled the ex-husband house with  his valuable items and after intoxicating him.  A sub inspector visited at my house and enquired about this. My queries are as follows
1.   That  now I donít have legal divorce papers with me as my father used to keep these papers and now he is no more ( expired )
2.   that  I left the  house of my ex-husband due to excess cruelty  and court granted one sided divorce on this ground .my ex-husband never appear for defending his case.
3.   That  the false complaint made by wife of ex-husband is admissible  in the court after 23 years. Why family of my ex-husband or my ex-husband didnít brought to the notice of court in 1990.
4.   That  what action should  I  took  in replying to above complaint.

Offline tapsash

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 50
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Divorce law Expert
    • View Profile
    • Divorce lawyer
Re: false claim after 23 years of divorce
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »
first of all you can get a certified copy of the divorce decree wherever it was filed and decreed.
secondly its already 23 yrs old case and  your ex husbands wife has locus standi
so dont worry
Family law Expert
Contact me at ph no: 9873628941
Webpage: Divorce in India

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India