Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: legal help for a property  (Read 1155 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline snipeking

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
legal help for a property
« on: September 08, 2013, 02:57:58 AM »
Hi All,

I seek professional help from honest lawyers. My mother is currently pursuing a court case regarding a property which my mother inherited from my Grandmother (all legal documents including registry of the land are with my mother). We reside in a small city near Ambala and never lived in the said property.

My grandfather used to take care of the said property and kept some people in the said property for its upkeep (he had no legal documentation for the said property and used to live there because he did not have good relations with us).

Some years back he was abducted and subsequently these people have taken over the said property. We have been fighting a legal battle since then, with people who do not hold any legal documents as the registry of the said property was never in the name of my grandfather or any of these people. Furthermore none of these people are related to the family by any blood relationships etc. 

So, in a nutshell there should be no legal dispute as they neither possess proper documentation nor have any blood relationships to stake a claim.

Due to lapses in the legal system or lack of ethical lawyers (we have changed lawyers but only found lawyers which get bribed and subsequently stop pursuing the case properly) this case is getting dragged for years and we are really suffering. My old parents have to travel every month 3 to 4 times roughly 300 KM to pursue this case.

Please help with some advice on how to pursue this case in order to bring it to a speedy finish.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 03:02:27 AM by snipeking »

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 156
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: legal help for a property
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 09:26:59 AM »
File an application in the High court that u have no faith in that particular court, and get it transferred to your parents jurisdiction, this way they won't have to travel and they can have a better hold over their case


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India