Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Can i get mandatory document for home loan purpose frm Ansal thru Consumer forum  (Read 1038 times)

Offline ramanbabbar

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sir, i am living and working in SBI at chandigarh. I had booked a flat with ansal propreties pvt ltd in may 2012. from the day one i am demanded documents from ansal which are mandatory to apply home loan with SBI. earlier they used to say that they will provide the documents. now they blankly rfused to provide the documents. they are forcing me to get laon from HDFC or DHFL as they have tie with them. my query is that it is my choice where to get loan and they cant foced upon me its choice. tili now i have paid all my instalments on time. i think their concern shud by only with timely repayment. as i am staff of SBI, it is more easy and cheaper to get loan loan from my organisation. secondly me organisation will not give me NOC to avail loan from other bank or financial institution. i want to know that can i get mandatory documents for home loan purpose from ansal thru consumer forum

Offline advswagata

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Mr.ramanbabbar,
You send a legal Notice on this to Ansal, If after the stipulated period of 15 days they don't provide you the documents, you file in the consumer forum, you will not only get the papers you will also be compensated for this mental tension that u are under going.

there has been a similar situation with some other builder in Great Noida, and I have won for my client he was paid damages of Rs 25,000/- only apart from the much needed documents.

You have a case you should pursue it.

good luck :)

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India