Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Monthly financial help from my parents  (Read 984 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jugalkalita

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Monthly financial help from my parents
« on: October 03, 2013, 02:47:17 AM »
Dear Sir,

I had get married in April 2008 on the support of the family without my any force though I love the girl. On consent of the two families my and my wife the marriage was accomplished.

After few days of marriage domestic violence was started and it becomes horrible to stay in the home. Hence I decided stay away from the home and stayed in the rent house. My parents are Govt. Employee. I work in a private company. Then after two years after birth birth of my child they take us to the home. At home after few days the same scene was again repeated, I again went out from home and stayed at the rent house. This thing happened for three times. Now I finally decided not ever be returned to home anymore. But this is not kind enough to run my family smoothly and to input my child with good education, society and practices I required financially stabilized which becomes very hard for me. My parents don't love me nor even wants to help me in any way. I am currently 27 years old. I am the only son. I have seen so many parents, childrens. But I have never seen so cruel some to ones son even if he is a dacoit. I don't know I earn honestly then also I am betrayed by them. Earning from staying in home and from a rent house is different at least I need not to pay rent, electricity and water. My home has also consists of 4 nos of rent house and I stays others house. Please give me a way for my child future. I going to loose the war hence I am writing to you.

Sir, do we have any provision in our law so that I could able be get some fund from my parents for my need in monthly. Might I am not be able to elaborate my case in detailed If you could able to make it understand.

Please do the needful giving your valuable advice.


Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Monthly financial help from my parents
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 09:37:30 AM »
You are an adult you have no claim in your father's hard earned money.
regarding the property if it ids ancestral than you can claim your share in the house, but if that house is completely from your parents hard earned money than you have no claim
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India