Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Laws for Video Film in India  (Read 1524 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Azad Zia

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Laws for Video Film in India
« on: October 03, 2013, 10:04:51 AM »
Dear experts,
I have made a Classic video Film, I see it has great commercial potential,
I wish to release it for the general public viewership, please let me know the legal formalities that I should follow, so that I don't face any legal Problems in Future.

Hoping for a Quick response

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Laws for Video Film in India
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 07:51:16 PM »
Section 52A of the Copyright Act lays down rules to be followed for commerlising a Video film, they are as follows:

No person shall publish a video film in respect of any work unless the following particulars are
displayed in the video film, when exhibited, and on the video cassette or other container thereof,
Namely :-

(a) if such work is a cinematograph film required to be certified for exhibition under the provisions of
The Cinematograph Act, 1952, a copy of the certificate granted by the Broad of Film Certification
Under section 5A of that Act in respect of such work;

(b) The name and address of the person who has made the video film and a declaration by him that
he has obtained the necessary licence or consent from the owner of the copyright in such work for making such video film; and

(c) The name and address of the owner of the copyright in such work.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India