Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Legal Action against State Government Organisation  (Read 1135 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hellonathan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Legal Action against State Government Organisation
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:38:05 AM »
Dear Experts,

My father was an employee of TN state government organization. He died while he was at work. We didn't get receive all his final termination benefits as the organization deducted most of the money. The reason that they gave us for deducting such a huge amount is that "my father owe some money to the organization and that money was deducted from his final settlement". Since 2008 I've been collecting all the details regarding this from the organization. Each time the org is giving contradictory replies to each other. Now I've enough evidence to prove that the organization cheated us by deducting huge money from my father's final terminal benefits. I've been writing numerous letters to the organization pointing out all the evidences and requesting them to pay back the money that was deducted. But the organization is not listening to me and it simply says there is nothing to be paid to my family. Now that I've enough proof, I would like to take this further legally. Could anyone please suggest me on how to take this forward? I am open to try any other option before filing a case in court. Please provide me your suggestions and help me to get my money back.


Offline Advocate-ashoksen

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Legal Action against State Government Organisation
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »
you file both civil and criminal case against the govt office in for cheating. and for compensation
do that first, than let us know:

if u need a lawyer from chennai click on the link at the end of this page there are many lawyers listed there who can guide u
Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India