Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: law Prohibiting and Regulating Employment of Children  (Read 1066 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline childlabouractivist

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
law Prohibiting and Regulating Employment of Children
« on: October 09, 2013, 12:24:10 AM »
Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
# As per the Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986 “child” means a person who has not completed his 14th year of age.

# The Act prohibits employment of children in 18 occupations and 65 processes contained in Part A & B of the Schedule to the Act
(Section 3).

# Under the Act, a Technical Advisory Committee is constituted to advice for inclusion of further occupations & processes in the Schedule (Refer Page No. 26).

# The Act regulates the condition of employment in all occupations and processes not prohibited under the Act (Part III).

# Any person who employs any child in contravention of the provisions of section 3 of the Act is liable for punishment with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than three months but which may extend to one year or with fine which shall not be less than Rs 10,000 but which may extend to Rs 20,000 or both. (Section 14).

# The Central and the State Governments enforce the provisions of the Act in their respective spheres.

# Central Government is the appropriate authority for enforcement of Child Labour (P&R) Act in respect of establishments under the control of Central Government or a railway administration or a major port or a mine or oil field and in all other cases, the State Government.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India