Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Legal right over property  (Read 1152 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline netaji

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Legal right over property
« on: October 11, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
I am from Hyderabad. I have been working since 1993 and helping my father supporting our family.

In the year 1998 we bought a land and constructed our home. There are no legal documents pertaining to the payments made against the property purchase as everything was paid in cash. We have paid money from our family income and from money we get from our ancestral agricultural land. We have been living there since. As my father is the head of the family,  our home is registered under his name alone.

I got married in the year 2006. Since then my mother has started quarreling with me asking me to move out of the house, for every minute thing she yells and fights, she even influences my father and he starts abusing.

Off-late my parents are threatening me that they will sell the property and return to our village with all the money leaving me in lurch.

I have some questions.

1. How do I get my share in the property?
2. How can I stop my father from selling this property?
3. What if he mortgages the house to a private financier?

Please Help

Offline advocatesingh

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Singh and Associates - experts in Civil laws
    • View Profile
Re: Legal right over property
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 04:18:57 AM »
the property is purchased in your fathers name and the property is registered in your father's name, sorry you have very little to do in this circumstances.

he can do as he likes
Singh and Associates
Civil law experts


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India