Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Issue with Neighbor  (Read 1723 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline iyago123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Issue with Neighbor
« on: October 13, 2013, 02:04:12 AM »
My Girlfriend used to visit my rented apartment here and stay at night for sometimes and of course she dont tell her parents but my neighbor start saying that he will file a complaint against me. Is it a violation of any rule as we both are adults. What should i do if he does so and police come to me when she is here with me. Should i and my girlfriend go with police if they arrive to arrest us. Is there a rule about girl should not be get arrested in off timing and without a ladies constable. Can you please provide advice on all points mentioned here .

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with Neighbor
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 09:39:05 PM »
What you doing your home in your private life is your personal issue, as long as both are adults and both will full party to it.

Your neighbour is unnecessary troubling you, you should tell him to mind his business or you will file a police complaint

regarding arresting a woman.
well a woman cannot be arrested at night , under any circumstances, yes a woman constable has to be present, that too the arrest can take place at day time.

but in your case the question of arrest does not come at all.
Champion in law of Torts in India

Offline amanthapeterson

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 55
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • sell structured settlement payments
Re: Issue with Neighbor
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 09:13:51 PM »
The easiest way to avoid problems is to assess the neighborhood before one try to move somewhere else. One may ask the real-estate agent if the previous owner had any difficulty with neighbors. After all its the neighborhood where one is liable to live to the extent amount of time so, one need to have a polite and calm atmosphere round himself.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India