Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property Issue  (Read 1576 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline prasanthram

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property Issue
« on: October 18, 2013, 04:35:01 AM »
Dear Experts,

I'm posting this on behalf of my Mother-In-Law. She is a legally divorced mom with 2 childrens (son - 38yrs and daughter 29yrs) and living with her son.
She is a VRS - Electricity board employee and has bought and built a property on her own income. My brother-in-law is very abusive in nature and he is working as a lab assistant in an university. He is very persistent that her mom legally appoints him as heir to her property. But she is reluctant and insecure to do that.

A week back because of this issue he has hit my mother-in-law and abused her with both physically and verbally and even threatening to kill her. Since me and my wife are staying abroad we couldn't assist her immediately but sent my Mom and Dad to speak to him but of no use.

Now my mother-in-law is staying away from her house in her friends place and is fearing to go back to the house as long as he is there.

Is it possible to evict my brother-in-law from the house and restore her privilege to her house? The house has 5 portions with 2 portions being rented out and 1 portion used by my mother-in-law, one by my brother-in-law and his wife and one empty for guest use.

She is even ready to sell the property and give my brother-in-law one-fourth of the sale amount, if he stay away from the property for a while till she is able to find a buyer.

Please suggest.

Note: we are not in position to return back soon, so we are in the process of obtaining a passport for my mother-in-law.

Offline advdesai

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +1/-3
  • Advocate Desai Knows the Law
    • View Profile
Re: Property Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 09:55:16 AM »
Your mother in law should report this immediately to CAW cell, she has every right to be in her house.

also she should contact a woman NGO for assistance,

as an elderly person she has loads of legal Rights and protection

Advocate Desai Knows the Law

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India