Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Builder not completing the jobs as per agreement  (Read 1159 times)

Offline srinivasjr04

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Builder not completing the jobs as per agreement
« on: October 25, 2013, 05:20:43 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a flat in an Apartment which was under construction in July, 2011 ( an agreement has been made and same was registered in Nov, 2011). 90 % cunstruction has been finished by Nov, 2012 and Sale deed was registered in Nov, 2012. As per the agreement, the builder supposed hand over the bulding by June, 2013 (20 months ( with 3 months grace period, a total of 23 months) from the date of agreement. But still now builder not yet handed over on papaer and we (all flat buyers) started living in the apartment.

Now the problem statement is as follows.

In the agreement it was mentioned in one para "BWSSB Deposits" will be paid by builder and collected  Rs. 95,000 from each flat buyer towards BWSSB (Bangalore Water supply and severage board) charges.

in Another para , where it was explained what and all facilities goind to be provided, in that one of the point is "Cauvery water to kitchen".

Recently when we asked the builder still cauvery water connection not been provided when you are going to get it.

Then he replied "For Cauvery water connection Aprox 3.5 Lakhs non refundable deposit will be paid by me and remaining amount you have to pay on your own".

Then we asked what is that remaining amount? he said please go to BWSSB office and collect the information.

When we approched BWSSB office. We ha have been informed that total cost to get the cauvery water to our apartment is as follows.

1. Aprox 3.5 Lkhs non refundable deposit
2. Pro-Rata charges :  Total built up area (sft) in each floor (14500 sft)  * no of floors (7 including basement car parking) * Rs 20 = Rs. 20,30,000-00
and some paper charges.

with which it is coming around Rs. 25 Lakhs.

Now out of which Builder is ready to pay only the deposit amount Rs. 3.5 Lakhs and he is dening to pay the pro rata charges.

But we have paid Rs. 95,000/  per flat  towards BWSSB charges which comes around Rs. 43 Lakhs. when

we raised this point with builder and asked why we should pay again to BWSSB charges, then builder is saying I wll not pay the pro-rata charges, do what ever you want. you can go to court also.

I am seeking an advise from the members that can we go and complaint in consumer forum? or what we can do...? (if required I am ready to share the Agreement of sale soft copy)
Srinivasa reddy

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India