Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property & WILL issue  (Read 1095 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dib002

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property & WILL issue
« on: October 31, 2013, 05:42:33 AM »
The Respected members,

We have a house of my parents (Both mother & Fathers name). My mother has an agricultural land in Murshidabad dist. My father has died in 2011. Now my mother wants to WILL for her two sons and one daughter. We discussed about the issue with a lawyer in our local area. The lawyer asked we the registered WILL cost is very big. We can take a deed of motherís property. She can share the property (moveable & non moveable) with her all children. The lawyer told my mother a written document of our share will be written in a page. After that the deed will registered with a sub register.

My question:
(1) is this process is valid?

(2) After some years if we face any problem anyone of ourselves can challenge to the court about our ancestor property?

(3) My elder sister demanded 10, 00000/- INR for the non moveable property. If we (me and my brother) give her the money she will give our NOC. And the moveable property with equal share in all of us. If we agree with my sister after some years if she demands more money or property, then what will we do?

(4) My sister don't want take any responsibility of her mother.

(5) If we donít achieve my sister demand she will take a part of our building after that she will go for tenants or sell her portion. How she sells or goes for rent without our objection and problem.
Please suggest me.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India