Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Fraud @ Country Club  (Read 1427 times)

Offline seepij

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fraud @ Country Club
« on: November 01, 2013, 01:38:27 AM »

I recently got a country club holiday voucher for 5 days 4 nights stay after paying INR 4000 as admin charges. (Applicable only in off season).

However, after speaking to their reps and over email (contacts given on the voucher) I was confirmed that I can stay even in peak season after making a payment of INR 8000.

Their rep guided me to their web portal and I made full payment in advance and shared the payment confirmation code as well as receipt number.

Now, their rep is refusing to acknowledge the payment and asking for my statements and other personal documents. (which I out rightly declined)

After which I called almost all the numbers mentioned on country club's website to speak with their reservation, complaint & customer service departments. Most of them showed their inability to help. However, one of their rep from customer service team helped me confirm that they have received a credit of INR 8000 but there is no reservation against it and there is no refund mechanism and I should check with the person who guided me to make the payment.

Even today the original rep says she can not track my payment .. and now not even picking my calls.

Please advise !!

Seepij Gupta

Offline Advokaterajiv

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fraud @ Country Club
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 06:11:14 AM »
Dear Seepij Gupta Ji,

From your complaint I am given to understand that you were initially willing to go for a Rs. 4000 off season offer but then, on intimation by one of the representative of the country club you decided to go for Rs. 8000 peak season offer. In this process you were guided by one of their representative during the payment and registration. But, now they are declining to admit your reservation or even the payment that you made.

However, as you said one of the representatives did acknowledge the receipt of payment though the reservation was not made. Now, it is established that they have at least received the payment. So, you can check with your bank and receive statements as to the transfer of money from your account to the bank account of the country club. Once it is established that the Country Club has received payment then you become entitled to get back your amount. For that you may file a complaint in the District Consumer Forum.

Also, you may check for emails from the representative guiding you through the payment and who intimated you about the peak season offer. If you have that on record you can compel the company to make reservation for you during peak season for the package that they offered and this can also be enforced either through a district consumer forum or a civil court. And you may seek some damages for the trouble that you underwent as a result of this and in case you are asking for refund and a substantial time period has passed you can also claim interest on you initial amount.

Adv. Rajiv Malhotra

Offline Ashok gupta

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
Re: Fraud @ Country Club
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 12:54:40 AM »
Dear sir
just file a complaint on consumer forum. you will definitely help by consumer court.
if you want any help just

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India