Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Central Government Employee, Passport and NOC  (Read 3936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kshkz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Central Government Employee, Passport and NOC
« on: November 19, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »
I'm working with Eastern Railways for more nearly 17 year. Recently I needed to create a passport for the sake of my wife. My wife hails from a foreign country. Living in India by extending X-Visa every year is pretty time consuming, cumbersome process and still the Visa never reaches in time and my wife has got a little handicap too. So she requested me to create my passport which will bear her name in it as my spouse and hence she will be able to get a 5 year long Visa from her native country. So I applied for an NOC towards the creation of my passport. But the department refused my application for the very NOC with a remark reading 'Application Incomplete'; here incomplete means I didn't provide the queries meant for the required information pertaining to the visit to abroad for which Passport is be created. But I filled up those queries with 'Not Applicable' because I want to create the very passport for my wife's sake only right now. They also pronounced that I can not receive a passport for such a reason, for that I have to visit abroad. But I told them I don't want to furnish false pieces of information in order to create the passport, I don't intend to visit abroad right now at all and I desperately need it for my wife. They just don't entertain my logic and just ignore my necessity. My wife really got surprised and so did I because they are treating me as if I am a slave to them. Now I have got no options available to procure the NOC for my passport. Pondering whether any legal measure would help me out.

Previously years before when I applied to get my wife's name included into my service records but they insulted me by asking me whether I have taken permission from the competent authority before marrying a person other than Indian nationality. And verbally asked me to seek for a post facto permission and mercy for committing such a marriage. I outright denied and asked them to issue a charge-sheet if necessary and I will respond legally because I can tolerate an insult hurled to me but never do if such act is done against my wife. I think they have insulted her, our marriage and me too. Wonder if they have violated any human rights. Being a novice in law, I first seek your kind advice. First I have to decide the matter over my passport and then my marriage. Honestly, since my marriage I am suffering from anxiety incessantly. Continuously I am being harassed by the authority. For these year, I am desperately searching for my mental peace. Kindly help me out.

Being absolutely dilemma-stricken,  I sought for your advice now. If you kindly spare a little time of yours and sort my problem out, so that I can find some lights in this hopelessness.

Awaiting your kind informative response. Thanking you in anticipation.

Sincerely Yours,


P.S. - Previously I consulted an advocate but she could not provide me any hope in this matter. She asked me to search for the railways rules because she did not know the rules.

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 302
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Central Government Employee, Passport and NOC
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »
You need to file a writ in supreme court, the injustice meted out to you will duly served. Iin the mean time file rti asking concerned department for reason of denial off passport.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline kshkz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Central Government Employee, Passport and NOC
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
Heartfelt Thanks to you Miss Saika for your positive suggestion. So Kind of you. But the question, how can I fight at Supreme Court from Kolkata. Previously I consulted an advocate know to me, she advised me to move to CAT. And surely I would place an RTI in the meantime. Thanks a lot again. Take Care.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India