Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need a clarification regarding my doubt.  (Read 1394 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need a clarification regarding my doubt.
« on: November 28, 2013, 10:34:28 AM »
Hello Friends!
            Kindly go through the story that land problem going on my family in Tamil Nadu. If you have any solution and suggestion please provide to solve the dispute.
            Instead of person names I generally put A, B and C like that.
            1.  A having land in two survey numbers 1 & 2 and he having three kids namely B,C and D.
            2.  A given his survey no. 1 land equally to their kids B, C and D in the ratio of 1:1:1
            3.  D sale is survey no.1 land to B. Now say B having 3.74 Acre
            4.  B had 3 kids namely E, F and G. He shared his survey no. 1 land to his kid in the following manner
                     i)  E =  0.42 Acre
                    ii)  F  = 1.25 Acre
                   iii)  G = 0.5 Acre
                    iv)  0.32 Acre is common property for the three
                    v)   B gives 1.3 Acre to F, after his life time to save her wife (F's mother, B's Wife).  So now F having 2.55 Acre
           5.   G sale is land to F.  Now F having the total land of 3.05 Acre
           6.   F having three kids namely H, I and J, he equally shared his property in the 1:1:1 ratio.
           7.  Now let G's son name K.  K illegally add is name the survey no. 1 without any knowledge of H, I and J.  Is it possible to do like this?
          8.   We move to survey No. 2  A give is land to their kids B and C only.
          9.    B Give is land to their kids E, F and G
         10.  G sale is land to F.
         11.  F give his land  in 1:1:1 ratio to their kids H, I and J.
         12.  Here also G's son K illegally add is name to the survey no. 2 and sale almost 90% of the land without the knowledge of H,I and J to the three persons say L, M and N.
          13.  Say K sale the survey no. 2 land around 3 Lakhs.
          We have all clear documents and proof that says land belongs to H,I and J. 
          I)  How the third person (K) entries and sale the property without the three person knowledge?
         II)  What is the procedure to cancel the illegal person registration and sale?

              Kindly do this needful friends.  I hope you can.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India