Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mixer Grinder  (Read 1406 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kshkz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Mixer Grinder
« on: December 01, 2013, 10:17:59 AM »
This year I purchased a Jaipan Mixer Grinder online and partially used it. We never used the bigger jar because we have got a small family and so hardly use it. Few Months before, when my wife asked me if the blades can be interchangeably used, I inspected whether this model allows us to do it. I was extremely shocked to discover that a steel wire was sticking out one of the blades inside the bigger jar. My wife got frightened to see such quality of a product. We were exceptionally lucky to discover it in time, else either someone of us would have lost her or his life or suffered terrible medical condition. Awaiting a suggestion from you. I have heard that one hardly needs a lawyer in consumer cases. Is it true? What would be my next measure?

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Mixer Grinder
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 11:29:48 PM »
yes u don't need a lawyer, for consumer court, but a lawyer is agreat help as he is an expert.

Now regarding your matter yes immediately send a legal notice to the manufacturer.

this is the first step, before filing in consumer court
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India