Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: what should I do  (Read 2651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shakti 19800

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
what should I do
« on: December 04, 2013, 05:13:06 AM »

I got marriage on 28 jan. My marriage is not consumeted yet because my wife denied for sex from day one of marriage. I bought a flat with my name only before marriage and my wife lives in that flat. I am not allowed to live in my own flat because her brother and father live near the same area n support her and they beat me badly. I am paying the emi 9000 for the same brother is co- applicant.They have given false NC aganist me u/s 504,506.Wife met me on I am forced to live diffrent place and 18 oct 13 she send me a legal notice where she put all the false allegations and demand 20 lac rupees, transfer the flat and maintence 25,000 pm. My salary is only 17,000 and she is earning 20,000.
if I fail to complete her demand , she says she will lodge false cases 498a, DV, 504, 506, maintence etc. She says she will put behind the bar my entire family who live native place.
I am very frightened due to 498a. What should I do ? 

Offline Advocate Ashok Kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Get personalised legal help:
    • View Profile
Re: what should I do
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:53:09 AM »
Dear Shakti,
You do not need to be afraid of section 498a. It was meant to be a tool for protecting women, but has turned into a weapon for harassing and abusing men instead. It seems that you are not at all happy with your married life, and you enjoy absolutely no benefits that one gets from living in matrimony. In these circumstances, you have the option of hoping for a reconciliation with your wife or asking for a separation from your wife. Since it has been less than one year and you never consummated your marriage, you can file a petition for annulment of your marriage on grounds on non comsummation. This will ensure that you get away without any problems from the false cases that she files and don't have to pay any alimony or maintenance either. All her threats of putting your family are baseless since you live in a flat and they live in your native place. How can they have perpetrated domestic violence if they are not even in the same place? Not much time has passed since you got the legal notice. My advice to you would be to approach a good lawyer as soon as possible and tell him all the facts. Then you can approach a Court for getting an anticipatory bail which means that you do not have to go to jail even of she files a complaint under 498a. The most important thing is not to be scared and remain strong and listen to the advice that the lawyer gives you. If you want some help, then you can call me at 09555 507 507 or send me an email at
Advocate Ashok Kumar;

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: what should I do
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 12:53:09 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India