Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Urgent, Need help on DC land issue....  (Read 1797 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ezhu_77

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Urgent, Need help on DC land issue....
« on: December 06, 2013, 03:17:38 AM »
Hi Sir/Madam/Friends,

I am from Tamilnadu. I need help on a DC land issue which my father bought the land (so called DC not known at the time of sale) about 4 acres before 21  years (1992) from a MBC owner. From this date we own this land and we built a house and settled in this land itself till date. Since i was a child i dont know about the transaction histories. My father is struggling to get patta in his name for past ten years. Whenever he applies for a patta transfer his application gets rejected saying "It is DC land and it is not valid for B.C". Also some people & govt. officials threatens him the same.

The MBC candidate has bought the land from a court sale since the original land owner (S.C candidate) had a debt and because of his inability to payback the court sold thru a bid and the M.B.C candidate bought the land  and from whom my father bought. To avoid problems my father got registration from both the land owners (i.e from the both S.C & M.B.C candidate). Also my father has gifted a portion of this property to the goverment. We have proper documents for this property still the govt. officials not showing their ears when we apply for patta transfer.

This is the only property (dont have any other except this) of his lifetime earnings as he has gifted all his ancestral property to his siblings. Please i need your kind and valuable suggestions, precautions, steps to be taken to save our property.

With Kind Regards,


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India