Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need legal information  (Read 1134 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mala_c

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need legal information
« on: December 08, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »

I need some legal information before filing my divorce.
I'm married for 5 years and have a baby of 1 year. Just after I had my daughter my husband started avoiding me and left me at my parents place for last 1year with the baby. He has no job and he doesn't want to do a job as he has his family to support him. But his family doesn't accept me and my daughter and he also supports the same. He visits sometimes but does not pay the maintenance for me or my baby. I don't have any job yet. But my brother and his wife stays in UK and he wants me to come and stay with them. What I need to know is:

1. Will there be any problem in getting Tier 1/2 visa if I'm not legally divorced?
2. If my husband doesn't agree for mutual divorce but I don't claim any maintenance then how much time can it take to get the divorce case to get solved?
3. If my divorce case is ongoing then can I apply for Tier 1/2 visa for UK?

Please help me in getting the above legal informations as my parents are weak and cannot carry out my maintenance any more.


Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need legal information
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 06:25:09 PM »
Without your husbands consent travelling abroad with his baby will be detrimental for your divorce case.  Secondly if u want divorce so badly you should sit with your husband a coe to a conclusion before approach the court. Don't tell him u have support of your brother


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India