Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Doubt regarding ExParte and income proof for divorce  (Read 1609 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jason

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Doubt regarding ExParte and income proof for divorce
« on: December 09, 2013, 07:48:34 AM »
Hi All,

I have few doubts, I filed a case under conjugal rights to rejoin with my wife, but I am sure they dont want to appear infront of the court.

My question
1. If the respondand failed to appear, after howmany hearings(minimum) I can apply for the ExParte?
2. What are the income proofs that I need to provide while I apply for a divorce?
3. I am working and my wife is also working, how can I prove that she is working? What are the evidence that will speak there in the court?
4. I want to hide my work status or just want to provide a signed vouchers as my proofs, will that work?
5. Is there any way that she can prove my work status?

Please advise me....

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Doubt regarding ExParte and income proof for divorce
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:11:35 PM »
For ex parte the court needs to be satisfied that your wife is un reachable and that it will be apt to grant a divorce decree. Hence iit iis never given in haste as it can be challenged at later date.  Regarding your work status and income your office boss will be summoned. For income your tax return will be checked, same goes in regards to your wife . U cannot fool the court, infact don't even try it, sorry to surprise u the judge is not dumb, he knows everything your honesty is your weapon in court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India