Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: False case filed by Wife  (Read 2872 times)

Offline hussain123

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
False case filed by Wife
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:56:55 AM »
Hello all,

Firstly, I would like to beg your 10 minutes to read my entire situation, I know its a bit lengthy but I wanted to be crisp and clear. I am a muslim and has been married in the year 2012. Me and my parents, my sister, brother-in-law, we all are in Gulf and stay together. After my marriage I called my wife in gulf. She was pregnant during that time. The weather of Gulf did not suit her and she used to fall sick very often. So, she didnt even stay for a month and went back to her parents. During her stay, she didnt want to mingle with anyone, nor she used to wake up in the morning for me. My sister used to cook for everyone, my wife only had to wake up with me and I only wanted her to have a breakfast with me and she can take rest the entire day after I leave to office. But, she didn't like to wake up early in the morning and used to delay her breakfast. I used to request her several times not to do as this would effect the health of the baby too. This had led to health problems and she wanted to go to India. I managed to send her back.

Before fixing the marriage, my in-laws asked if we have any demands and perhaps they even sent a list of items which they wanted to give in the marriage. We clearly said we dont need anything and returned the list. Then in the month of January 2013, I was blessed with a son. The moment I got this news, I wanted to give my wife a surprise and took a leave and reached directly to the hospital. After that she was discharged and since there's nobody at our home in india, I managed to arrange someone who can take care of her. I stayed there for a week and performed some holy rituals then returned back to gulf. After that it took me around 4 months to get my son's passport. Soon after I got my son's passport, I applied for their Visa again. Due to the new rules here, the application was rejected. Me and my mom used to go Immigration for weeks and requested several officers to approve for their Visa. After much struggle, I got their visa. After that I didnt want my wife to face any problem, so I purchased a costly air ticket for her and bought her here with direct flight. I even bought some gold jewellery for her for the anniversary.

From the third day itself, she had problems in waking up early and cooking and used to stay in the room entire day. My mother used to say that its not correct and you should mingle up with everyone. But every 4th day some or the other issues used to arise. She even said me that she dont want to continue any relation with me and gave in writing also. I still somehow used to tell her that you are taking this decision in anger and reconsider it. Somehow we managed to stay here for 3 months. Then again for a some silly issue, she complained to her father that she is no longer willing to stay. I was told by my father in law to send her back. I told that, we hardly stayed together and I got her visa for 6 months. So she has another 3 months to stay. After that I also dont know when I get her visa again. But my father-in-law filed a police complain against me. So I had to send her back.

Its been 3 months since she left and is not in touch with me. I approached several times but in-vain. I told her, that your father approached police to call you back was wrong. But, still I want to forget everything and want to start a new life again. But she refused. I sent her money for expenses and told her to let me know when she receives the money. She replied saying, "you have done your job. Now its my wish whether I take the money or not. So will not inform you". So I stopped sending her the money for expenses.

My mother is highly diabetic and went to India for treatment 2 months ago. Although my wife knows that my mom is in India, she never called my mom nor visited her. Last week I got a call from my brother-in-law that he wanted to collect some clothes of my wife. I told him, today you come for clothes, tomorrow you come for something else. So, unnecessarily bothering my mother for this, I told him to take all your belongings. They waited for 5 days and filed a case against me and my mother. Today, my mom was called for a counselling and was asked to come again after 2 days. Please advise as I am not able to understand whether to compromise or to discontinue this relation ship. I seriously dont want to because my son's future will be spoiled. Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Offline advswagata

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: False case filed by Wife
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:02:50 PM »
U have s face to face discussion with your wife and her family, during the meeting do take along your elderly relative and a respectable third person from your community i.e malvi to settle the matter amicably. Once this is done let us know the outcome

Offline hussain123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 01:22:26 AM »
Firstly, I really appreciate your time and respect your kind advise. However, please allow me to tell you that, I'm currently in Gulf and have lot of debts. Unfortunately, I cannot be in the meeting. However, since my mother is in India, she can attend the meeting. Also, since my current employer haven't paid for 3 months, I left the company and is search of a new job.

I only want to know that, is there any threat to my mother over there in India and secondly, my mother had already declared in front of wife that (while she was coming back to india 3 months ago), from that day you are no longer my son and you can stay with your wife wherever you want. She also sent this statement in the local police station.

And lastly, if I compromise, I'm worried because, everytime if there's any minor problem between me and my wife, she might again complain in the police. As, I'm unable to judge what is the intention of my wife and my in-laws.

I would like to thank you once again for your kind gesture.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:24:57 AM by hussain123 »

Offline hussain123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
Dear all,

The next day my mother had attended the session. The counselor asked to my mom, where is your son and where is your daughter-in-law? My mom said that "my son is in Gulf and my daughter-in-law was with him, she had an argument with my son and her father had made a police complain to send her back to India. Its been 3 months since she came from Gulf and is staying with her parents. She never contacted me nor came to my house."

Then they asked my mom to come after 2 days and told that they would arrange a face to face meeting with my wife. Then my mom went after 2 days but my wife didnt turn up. I'm unable to judge what is the intention of my wife. Please advise.

Offline advjaya

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 06:05:10 PM »
Her not appearing is in your favour. Time will reveal her intention
Madras High Court Advocate

Offline hussain123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 09:07:19 PM »
Thank you very much for your kind advise, now I'm relaxed. Will wait until she takes any step. Hoping to get the matters resolved.

Offline hussain123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 07:13:29 PM »
Hello all,

Please please help me and my mother. She is an ailing diabetic patient and my wife is troubling her alot. 2days ago my mom was called by the counselling center and my wife was abusing my mother in front of the counsellor. While my wifewas going back to India she had taken all her gold jewellery which her father gave her. The jewellery which we gifted (50gms) to her, she threw that on my face and left. The nupital thread (mangalsutra) also, she threw it on my face. Now in front of the police she is demanding that gold jewllery gifted by us. Not only that, she came along with the area constables and taken her clothes from our house. Now, she gave in writing to the police that she needs the gold jewellery within 3-4 weeks otherwise she will take legal action (FIR) against me and my mother. Also, she demanded that she needs a share in our property. The property belongs to my parents and its my father's hard earned money. I dont know what my wife and my in-laws are upto. Please please your kind advise is highly appreciable.

Offline Advocate-ashoksen

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 03:40:17 AM »
relax your wife has no right over your father's property.

your mother i believe is a SR citizen, she should lodge a police complaint against your wife for harassing her, including physical assault.

your mother can also file a Domestic violence against wife, for ill treatment.

now your mother should give tit for tat.

also let your mother give a police complaint that your wife has taken away her gold forcefully/

show her the music.

Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

• Veteran at Law
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 03:57:28 AM »
advocate sen is correct, if u act weak you will be finished, counter attack
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline hussain123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »
Thank you very much Mr. Ashok Sen for your kind advise, also Mr. lyngdoh.  I just want to convey that, though I know my wife had troubled my mother alot and also our entire family. What we came to know about her intentions are, her next step is the dowry case due to which 498 section will be issued. I have got a new job in gulf last week and in case my arrest is compulsory, I cannot come to india at any case other wise i'll lose my career. If i dont present myself there, my mother would be arrested which i dont want to happen.  So, is it advisable for a COMPROMISE. If yes, shall I approach my wife for a compromise. And as she wanted an independant life (away from my parents) I can give her the same. Please advise if it is feasible to compromise. Your kind advises are highly appreciable.

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 07:28:52 PM »
Yes meditate and go fo mutual divorce, that's best finish off the chapter
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline hussain123

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »
Dear Ms Uma, thank you for your valuable advise. However, I am sorry for not being correct. What I meant to say was, my wife always wanted an independent life, only she, me and our son. Thats it, no body else. So I am saying is I am now away from my parents and can give her the life she wanted, so based on that, shall I compromise or not? And moreover, if me and family wont compromise now, she might take further steps by filing dowry case, which would make my mother arrested and even I might have to come back to India leaving this new job. So in order to avoid all these complications, shall i approach for compromise? If she is willing to, then all is well. If she's not and want to make further complications, then also I'm ready. Please advise. and thank you all for your valuable suggestions.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India