Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: IF ANY ONE WANNTS TO SUICIDE THAN !  (Read 1762 times)

Offline vcomwork

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IF ANY ONE WANNTS TO SUICIDE THAN !
« on: December 10, 2013, 10:30:40 AM »
Respectfully Hello sir
Sir i am Sameer,
I am working in a MNC company, it has been 3 years,
After 2 years of my job a lady "Ridhi" joined this company in my same department.
She started felt love on me. Her name is Ridhi. She is already a wife and have a baby girl. After 1 week i got a call from her and she said hii how are you i am ridhi your colleague and talked to me normally. She grow the number of calls and messages to me. I realised that there is something she want to share and one day she said that she loves me. I said no this is wrong, you are a wife, and i am cannot love you or like you, She agreed with my this sentance.
But she used to makes more and more calls to me and she talks to me like a girl friend and she also wanted to make me her boyfriend, i got frustrated with her attitude. I told her that live your own life, i am not the person who can cares, share or live or spend time with you, But she was not ready for that.
I mean :- By her talks she starts crying and forced me to talk and be like a boy friend. Than i decided to take this situation carefully and wisely. Than I also started talks to her and i tried to make her understand that this is not good because you have a husband "Manish" and a baby. She also told me that her husband "Manish" is in love of any other girl. Her husband "Manish" dont like Ridhi he is in another affair outside. Manish's family and Ridhi's family knows that and Ridhi's mother also spoke to her husband "Manish" that why you married my daughter and all that. Her husband still dont like her and want to give her devorce. As i said i wanted to make her understand that make you mind set to leave me. But she is not ready for that any more. Our office staff also noticed that "Ridhi" like me.
As ofcourse i dont like that girl so i also get fight on phone when she calls me, many times i bocked her number, many times i shouted on phone that dont call me or message me please,  But she dont listen to me. She make alot calls and fight to me. I dont know how to deal with that girl. Sometimes "Ridhi" says "I wont live any more, i will suicide because there is no one who cares for me and all that blah blah".
Means she says this like she giving me a threat.  "Yes sir i am feeling threat."
Now
1) I dont want to marry her and even dont want to talk to her because i dont like her from starting.
2) Police now also knows that her husband "Manish" and she want to devorce eachother.
3) I think she can take any bad step may be, because she is feeling there is no one left in her life except her baby.
4) She cannot share me to anyone and i cannot share her to anyone.
4) As we talk on phone so there are lots of call logs of our both numbers.

So,  Sir if she takes any bad step of suicide than what, because i know and you know now why she doing this, because of me, because i am not ready to like or talk to her.

My question is if she do any thing wrong than what, what will happen to me, will i be the responsible for and police will send me jail ?

Please help me !
Sameer

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

• Veteran at Law
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: IF ANY ONE WANNTS TO SUICIDE THAN !
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 09:38:31 PM »
Sameer,
File an application in the district court for restraining order.
present your complete case, in the prayer mention that u want the court to order that the lady stay away from you hence forth and further u should not be in any way threatened by her suicide threats
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline vcomwork

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 11:19:36 AM »
thanks for your feedback sir,
i will do that, so will this file chargable from any lawyer ?
Than if she do any thing wrong like a suicide ...will police catch me for that ?

Offline advjaya

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »
Suicide is a criminal anyone trying to attempt suicide can be arrested
Madras High Court Advocate

Offline Ashok gupta

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 03:40:08 AM »
Really dear just file a case on district case about your issue. if anyone attempt to suicide it called crime. so police will arrest him/her.

Offline iwebtech

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 04:37:43 AM »
A friend of mine is contemplating suicide due to her forced marriage and pressure from both her family and inlaws along with the husband. She has been to 2 counselors and both have adviced seperation after 6 months but the family is not willing to understand and forcing her mentally to adjust. She is literally under house arrest and they are not permitting her to work nor go out until she agrees to adjust.

In such a scenario as a 3rd party can I do something legally to ensure she does not take this extreme step?

I took her to a couple of NGOs too who are willing to help her out but she has lost that willingness and courage to act, how can I save her life legally, please advice!

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India