Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: need legal opinion to save my marriage  (Read 1433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline babita

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
need legal opinion to save my marriage
« on: December 18, 2013, 05:27:25 AM »

I got married last year in December. It's love marriage. First we registered in court and then we hot married in arya samaj mandir. I do have all the certificates and proves. His family didn't accepted me they don't want to see me or meet me but they did tried every thing to break our relation. They threatened my parents, they got angry on my husband when it didn't worked they emotionally blackmailed him asking to leave me and get married again. Situation got worst when my mom in law died few months back due to long illness but my father in law and sister in law used this opportunity to separate us. They shifted all the things from my house to their nasik residence when I was in Delhi and left my stuff only n the flat. They made my husband to stay with them and kept forcing him to get married and leave me and emotionally tortured him. Little did they know that we are still leaving together in pune and I have not left my husband. The problem is now my husband got engaged to the girl of his family's choice and I just got to know this. I am shattered to the pieces after suffering all thisi do not want to break my marriage. So I want to know what can I do in this situation and if I have to go to court or police will there be any case against my father in law and sister in law . Is there any way I can save my marriage besides the basic idea of talking to my husband as I know as of now he is emotionally mess. Pls reply

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 119
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: need legal opinion to save my marriage
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 12:08:32 AM »
immediately lodge a complaint in CAW cell, regarding the engagement, and undue involvement of your sister in law and father in law in separating your husband from you.

do it quickly.

your husband cannot marry without divorcing you, if he does he will be jailed, tell him that.

u need to save your husband from these idiotic inl laws too
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: need legal opinion to save my marriage
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 12:08:32 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India