Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Flat - Construction  (Read 1265 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sai

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Flat - Construction
« on: December 18, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »

My grandfather had two sons and they have handover our grandfather's property to a builder for construction after my grandfather's death. Also they have registered the land on builder's name.

Builder had delayed the project for more than a years time and also he is not ready to compensate but on the other hand he is only constructing the flats purchased by other customers. We have blank checks provided by the builder but he is very reckless and also not responding to our calls..

Day by day my father's health is getting worse due to all these reasons.

Please suggest me.....

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Flat - Construction
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:36:10 PM »
U have transferred the property in builders name? Why so now the land belongs to him.... What is the agreement papers, give details... For now get a stay on all construction and try yo get back the ownership of land back to you.... If flat is completed and possedsion given to others u are gone.... Act now and get stay on property construction
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline Ashok gupta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 55
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
Re: Flat - Construction
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 01:03:22 AM »
if you want to any legal help
call us-9810309723
Property cases lawyers in delhi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Flat - Construction
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 01:03:22 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India