Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advise requested  (Read 1251 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ikru26

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advise requested
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:41:27 PM »
Respected Sir,

We were a good middle class family with my father retired army jawan and re-tired HAL employee. My father is 68 years and mom 59 years. Mom is house-wife and father is retired from HAL  and was in house only. We are 1 brother and 1 sister . Both working and staying in apartment separately.

We were a happy family and living peacefully till 2010 , unfortunately a women came to our family and our father was distracted and got more inclined towards her. There were no fights i have seen in last 30 years with my mom and dad. Regular comparison with relatives and requesting for buying fridge , car was normal . Later mom and we adjust to live with what we have. But not any real fight at house. This lady has completely changed my father. My father is a very good person. By expressing her poor family back ground and other things ( which i cannot write here )  he convinced my father and he is currently not staying with us, rather staying with that lady. Every body is against this including my father's relatives.

In 2011 , he applied for divorce and 2012 it got rejected with the Judge clearly putting remarks over his relationship with this lady.

Now in 2013 December , he has put a new case , where he wants the house where my mom is currently living ( bought in 1998)  and another house where my parents has bought in 2009.

My mom is a house -wife and she cannot show any source of income. Where as my father can show his pension and his earnings as income. He is getting around 10,000 ( Military pension ) + 4500 ( HAL pension ) .

what are the options we have to fight this case, if we fight will we win.

We don't want to give the house to that lady .

We both me and my sister are happy to give to my father , in case he want to stay here alone or with my mom.

please let me know what all options we have.


Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Advise requested
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 11:56:43 PM »
your mother is still your father's legally wedded wife, hence she has a right to residence, your father cannot take that away from your mother, apart from that she is also entitled to maintenance.

now without wasting any further time your mother needs to file for maintenance and right to residence in the family court.

act quickly law does not support those who sleep and slumber

if u need a lawyer from your city click on this link:

Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert in Kolkata City, with extensive cross border practice in Dhaka

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India