Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My close relatives have occupied my house illegally...  (Read 3501 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anwarahmad

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My close relatives have occupied my house illegally...
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:51:51 AM »
Dear Sir,

I'm having a home in Lucknow. My father purchased a land some 25-30yrs back

& after 10 years he constructed a house on that land at that time we were

living in a reted house. Our family shifted in this house in Dec,1999.

After 2yrs my father has expired.He did not transfer his house to anybody

else nor he nominated anybody else. I'm the only son of my parents and I

have two sisters. After the death of my father I and my mother was living

in that house. My two sisters had been married. In 2006 I have been married

& I'm having one son. In 2011, I came to Bangalore for better job prospects

& got a job after some time i brought my Wife and my son also to Bangalore.

My mother did not come here coz she was not willing.

Now before 4 months some of my relatives told me that my Mother & sisters

have occupied my house & they have transferred my house to my mother's name

illegally. Now they are going to sell my house.

I just want to know what legal actions should I have to do against them to

if they dont give my share? coz due some family issues, I think they will

not give my share. And If I dont want to sell my father's house so what

legal actions can I do to protect my house to be sold? Can I take stay

order? The electricity connection is on my name. The telephone connection

was also on my name but now it is disconnected. Water tax is on my father's

name. Just guide me what action can i do immediately because my mother is

planning to go out of India (means KSA) to my Sister's place after selling

this house. So ater this i'll not be able to do anything else. I'll be very

thankful to you.

Anwar Ahmad

Offline advJitu

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I'm Advocate Jitu, Champion - Company law in India
    • View Profile
Re: My close relatives have occupied my house illegally...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 08:36:04 PM »
property transfer to your mother's name without your explicit consent is illegal.

now you have to act fast and bring this to the notice of tha authorities as soon as possible.

remember law does not support those who sleep and slumber
Advocate Jitu, Champion -
Company law expert from Mumbai City

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India