Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need urgent help in Divorce case  (Read 2200 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rupjawale

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need urgent help in Divorce case
« on: December 22, 2013, 12:30:19 AM »

My name is Rupchand Jawale.

My wife had suffered from some blood dieses from her child hood and her parents lie and deceive to me
and with my family  , she has problem regarding anemia and pencotomenia, after engagement with her,
they implant blood bottles to her and they lie that she have fever and illness and hide such thing. but after
knowing her truth I am sincerely take her responsibility and continue her treatment with one of the best
hematologist in Maharashtra, after 1.5 years of her treatment doctor suggest that to conduct her bone
marrow biopsy to find out further problem. Before conducting biopsy I asked my wife that “is your test is
conducted before marriage or not? (Because doctor need complete medical history) “That time she told
me "No" and after successfully conducted her biopsy. Doctor told us that “she needs to take bed rest, she
not able to do heavy work, traveling etc”.  And few days later her ant told me that “her bone marrow biopsy
had been conducted before her marriage and her parent is hide this thing and pressurized to me for
lying with you”. She is not only lying with me but with doctor also we are very shocked after listing such
thing. And doctor is also surprise.
and another problem is that my mother (56 yrs) and my father (62 yrs ) both are suffering from High BP
and Diabetes and they are not able to do all work for my family, they are also fully dependent on me
She is lying time to time with me and my family also with doctor and it will be impact directly on her
treatment. And she not trusts on me and in my relation. 2-3 times she had broken my trust. I am very

So we will decide to discontinued relation with her and send her to her parent’s home. After 2 days her
parents demand me 25 Lack (which I cannot afford) and told me that "if you do not give us money then
we will go to court".

One month is over from her side no any reply received till date.

Please suggest me how I am treat such situation. Is there any easy way to tackle situation. I have all
treatment documents such as doctor prescripttion, Medical Bill and Laboratory reports from my marriage.


Thanks and Regrds

Rupchand Jawale

Offline advJitu

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I'm Advocate Jitu, Champion - Company law in India
    • View Profile
Re: Need urgent help in Divorce case
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:09:20 AM »
You immediately file for divorce, than whatever legal recourse they will take will not work for them. this is one way u can tackle these money hungry people
Advocate Jitu, Champion -
Company law expert from Mumbai City

Offline Ashok gupta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 55
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
Re: Need urgent help in Divorce case
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 04:52:42 AM »
 Don't sleep just file for divorce. if you firstly file for divorce. They will do nothing. if you will take time other party file a case. difenetly you will pay. so don't sleep on this matter

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Need urgent help in Divorce case
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 08:09:31 AM »
Yes no Time to waste do it now
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Offline Roohan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need urgent help in Divorce case
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 11:16:22 PM »
You can file for divorce. As far as the Indian Law is concerned, you have to wait for the minimum period of 6 months after applying for divorce.  A minimum period of six months and the maximum of eighteen months has been envisaged to enable the spouses to introspect before seeking divorce. As you are living separately, the court may consider this reason into account.

For further information, consult your legal advisor, and they will guide on what has to be done.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:49:15 AM by admin »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India