Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Cyber expert lawyer  (Read 2267 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ashok gupta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 55
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
Need Cyber expert lawyer
« on: December 24, 2013, 05:26:35 AM »
just contact us

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Need Cyber expert lawyer
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 07:32:25 PM »
hey guys you can contact me too, I am also very good, just drop in your query here and i will surely reply
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline atulithkumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Cyber expert lawyer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 04:32:38 AM »
We are 3 members.We are starting a company along with website which will be used by worldwide users. It is related to arts,photography,videos and events. We are planning to work online and offline worldwide. Initially we start worldwide online and we are from India.

we do online sale of products(arts,videos,etc) and our activities include offline events in various places of the world. we do online video streaming.

So we need information and suggestion about what permission or registrations to be done and what laws are applicable to us.

Like for example what we guess is:
Sales tax
income tax
company law
business law
laws related to photos and videos
age exception
privacy and terms  etc

And we don't have any deep knowledge on above said laws. so please suggest us what are steps to be taken to get business registered and get rid of all issues from laws of different countries.

Also suggest us -- whether to register business as a partnership company or incorporation or LLC.

We are not interested in getting into troubles of tax penalties or litigations or law issues. so suggest us what are the laws we have to look after from different countries and what permissions we need to get from law of different countries or states.

Ours is a startup business and this is our first business.

Offline dushantsoni

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Cyber expert lawyer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 12:52:39 AM »
kya koi mujhe bata sakta hai It Act 367 ke bare me . mujhe isme jhutha hi fasaya gya contact me

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need Cyber expert lawyer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 12:52:39 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India