Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


How can we change Jurisdiction from 1 state to another state

Jurisdiction change for Consumer Court
1 (100%)
or for MACT
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: January 26, 2014, 04:51:42 AM

Author Topic: Jurisdiction  (Read 1605 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline somakumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: December 27, 2013, 04:51:42 AM »
Hello Advocates,
I am an accident vctim, the accident occured in 30th Dec., 2011 in Muzaffarnagar, U.P. After writing several letters to Police Chief and Home Ministry at last the FIR made at the Police station limit where the accident happend. In the accident Myself and my wife got major injury to spine and pelvis. It was a car accident. At the time of accident we are not in a position to inquire about FIR or other legal formalities. After 18 months of treatment now I am able to walk with the help of walker or with any person. Also I am still not able to do personal things without any help. I lost my entire earning capacity due to the spinal injury by this accident, and I am unable to travel to UP or New Delhi for filing the case. I have all the proofs for booking the car and hospital admission records, Doctors' intimation to near by Police, and Vehicle details (given by NHAI Uttarpradesh) Therefore, I would like to know can we change Jurisdiction, U.P. (where the accident happend) or Delhi (who provide me the Taxi Service) to my native (kerala) right now am leaving. What can we do for changing the jurisdiction. Please help.... and reply ....  Thanks & regards, Somakumar, 09995602572,

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Jurisdiction
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:23:29 PM »
Yes u can transfer the case, file for transfer petition in supreme court
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Jurisdiction
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:23:29 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India