Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: wife wants hard cash and property But not ready to give divorce and cancel 498a  (Read 2380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gopal

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
my marriage held in the year april 2001 by my parents wish i
did not like the girl she stayed in my home in the year 2003-2004
nearly one year , but in this period she got pregnant by me , she did
not inform this  to anyone not to me my family also but went to her
parents house in native place , she was very well aware that i had a
affair before marriage and i am going to marry that girl she never
objected , because they were not interested in marriage only interested
in money,in the year august  2005 the child was born then we came to
know that she was carrying the child , since April 2004 we are separated
she never want to come here , nor their parents asked any question why
we are not taking her back , we thought they are least interested in
this marriage , we had a separation period for more than 5 years now ,
recently i married my girlfriend in arya samaj , suddenly they wake up
by this news and started asking for compensation that is ok we are ready
to give , but they have filed false cases against me my parents that we 
have asked her for dowry & we even tried to burn  her etc etc ,

they also filed cruelty dowry 498 a , more on our marriage which was held
8 years before they made it happened in the year 2004 for dowry
harassment , my girlfriend even told that she is ready to nullify the
marriage for sake of me  &  my parents , but i want to know what we can
do get out of this they had filed the case in , u.p & our family is
going for hearing on 5 th July from mumbai  ,

they wanted hard cash property we are ready to give but they are not
ready to give divorce & 498 since last 9 years , how many years to wait
for them i did not filed any case because a really a crime i am in mess

please help

Offline advocatepavitra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Madras high Court
Take the matter to mediation and finish it there, in court your matter will only get dates after dates, it will go on forever, settle it with an amount that's best for u.
Madras high Court Advocate

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India