Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: my friend cheated me  (Read 2387 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ashurenu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
my friend cheated me
« on: January 10, 2014, 01:41:13 PM »
hello i am in problem i have one best friend but my nowadays my friend friends with one criminal which already spend 2 yrs in jail 2 days before my friend call me and invite in their house and say me give me 5000 rupees if you wont give me 5000 then we will harm you and your girlfriend and complaint to your girlfriend parents you both are in love wants marriage they knows our parents against of our relationship...unlogo ne mujhe kafi daraya dhamkaya aur baad mujhse ek 10 rupaye ke stamp paper pe likhwa liya ki maine usse 5000 rupaye udhar liya hai agar nhi return kiya to wo mere uper case kar sakte hai aur agar time pe paise nhi diya to 5% har 5 din main interest dena hoga mere papa khud ek civil court advocate hai but main ye baatein unse share nhi karna chahta hu maine apne dost se bola ki agar main 5000 de deta hu to wo stamp paper mujhe de doge to unlogo ne bola ha de denge but agar wo mujhe stamp paper de de but unke pass agar xerox hua ush stamp paper ka to kya wo case kar sakte hai mujhe kya karna chaiye

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: my friend cheated me
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 11:44:03 PM »
go straight to your parents tell them the whole story and get over it

or u can just keep your parents in dark and get into bigger trouble.

choice is yours
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline advlaxmanadvani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +3/-5
  • Advocate laxman Advani from Ahmedabad
    • View Profile
Re: my friend cheated me
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 11:52:42 PM »
Yes get the matter to your parents notice immediately, and get over it.
Advocate laxman Advani
 Ahmedabad legal Practitioner

Offline Ashok gupta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 55
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
Re: my friend cheated me
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 02:25:52 AM »
yes discuss to your parent whatever the issue. otherwise they again blackmail you. don't  think so much and talk with your father.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: my friend cheated me
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 02:25:52 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India