Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: caste changing traps by caste trustess and leaders  (Read 804 times)

Offline myquestions

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
caste changing traps by caste trustess and leaders
« on: January 13, 2014, 12:18:22 AM »
We are belongs to upper caste. from last many days there is a big issue going on. Our caste trustees and leaders because of their political connections and politicians needs they forcing many of us to merge to lower caste and giving a fake lures (pralobhans & Lalach) they are trying brainwash  many families and made them agree to merge to lower caste.
We do not wants to merge in to any other cast. we are happy where we are and I think the whatever the benefits has been given or created that`s a legal rights to the lower caste. We can not merge just to take those OBC benefits which is totally against the ethic and  from soul.
The ratio is higher out of many families who just want to snitch and take these quick benefits because one political group just to be continue stronger  in Gujarat state has created this proposals for many caste to gets the Votes (I guess this is biggest reason) and second those our caste leaders and trustees are involved with this political parties. when they will bring families to merge in other caste they will have some hidden benefits  which we can just guess for right now.

My question here is that any legal law we can stop this happening and this is not right to change your caste just to get some benefits.
I want to know what are the legal rules and regulation and what are the name of the act and rules. How can we stop this happenings? please advice me as soon as possible there is time limits for others who already has signed some documents to merge.
I wish I can stop this and get punishments to this trustees and caste leaders who misused their positions and misguide to some simple,and needy families.     

Offline advmisthi

• Veteran at Law
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: caste changing traps by caste trustess and leaders
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 11:52:39 PM »
Check the ST/ST OBC acts for punishments and mis use sections.

a details law has been prescribed there.

once caught mis using these facilities given to weaker section of the society, the fallowing person will lose all the privileges he/she is enjoying but also face criminal charges.

its a serious offence under the mis-representations act
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline Ashok gupta

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
Re: caste changing traps by caste trustess and leaders
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 04:46:13 AM »
read the rule its really crime.
please let be know first then proceed . Otherwise you face criminal charge.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India