Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Advocate Misthi Mukherjee  (Read 3069 times)

Offline advmisthi

• Veteran at Law
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Advocate Misthi Mukherjee
« on: January 13, 2014, 11:58:19 PM »
I am Advocate Misthi Mukherjee, Just passed law Joined Calcutta High Court.

I am Independently Practicing, Contact me for Your legal Problems for quick and easy solutions.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline advpriyaanand

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Priya Anand, madras High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Advocate Misthi Mukherjee
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 12:20:44 AM »
Hi Misthi,
nice to see you here, I have also opened my online office at legal service India.

Wish me Luck ... keep in Touch :)
Advocate Priya Anand,
Learned Counsel
Madras High Court

Offline Ashok gupta

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • lawyers in delhi
    • View Profile
    • Divorce Cases lawyers in delhi | Lawyers In Delhi|Delhi Lawyers
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 02:04:37 AM »
hey both of u. nice to see you here. i am practicing in newdelhi. i also open online legal help. just go to my website. we are helping people legally.

Offline advabdul

• Professional legal Expert
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 07:28:01 AM »
Advocate Misthi Mukherjee, nice to see you here, I have read some of your replies you are good dear 8)
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline advJitu

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • I'm Advocate Jitu, Champion - Company law in India
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 10:53:53 PM »
Are you the same Misthi Mukherjee, who did inter in my office
Advocate Jitu, Champion -
Company law expert from Mumbai City

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 12:56:49 AM »
I have been chasing a promoter for refund of advance amount of Rs. 6.0 lacs out of total Rs. 7.0 lacs for the last one & half months unsuccessfully as he could not complete and handover the flat booked by me due to title deed litigation going on against the land. On persuasion, the promoter paid me Rs. 7.0 lacs by 4 nos. post dated cheques. One cheque of Rs. 1 lac got cleared by the bank, but the balance 3 nos. cheques of Rs. 2.0 lacs each got bounced twice. I have already lodged a complaint and FIR under law 420 and also filed a suit under law 138 for bounced cheques thru' magistrate order. However, the promoter is not yet arrested. Moreover he was called at police station during end Nov'14 when he promised to pay me balance amount by three instalments within 3 months which has also not yet happened.
He is also not attending the summons against 138 case. How can I proceed for further legal step and how can I recover my money at the earliest?   Kindly advise.

Offline advmisthi

• Veteran at Law
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 03:13:47 AM »
Your recovery suit is pending court and the other party is not appearing in court, file aan application in the same court informing the court of the defendant total disregard for the court thereby causing delay in justice delivery, this itself wil expedite the process in your favour
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 12:43:16 AM »
Thank you very much Adv. Mukherjee for your valuable suggestion. I have already informed the Police Commissioner of Kolkata thru' email about the current status of my case pending for about one year inspite of commitment by the promoter at the police station of returning my money by three installments commencing December'13. In response to my email I got a reply from the office of the Police Commissioner informing me that the matter has been referred to the D.C. South West for taking necessary action about three months back. Till date neither the promoter returned any money nor he has been arrested by the police against 420 case. Chargesheet against this case is still pending for submission. Kindly advise how can I proceed further for legal step against the criminal.

Offline advsarmaroy

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 01:34:08 AM »
file a fresh case of mental harrasment
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 02:49:19 AM »
Should I file the new case on mental harrassment in civil court or high court?  Can it be filed in any first track court for early recovery of my money?  Thanks for your kind advice please.

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 11:47:53 PM »
Since the 138 case is pending at the court, the promoter is now proposing for out of the court settlement thru' Police station and he is willing to pay back my Rs. 6.0 lacs by some installments.

I seek your kind advice whether 138 case will remain pending if I accept any instalment payment from the promoter or I should ask the promoter to settle the matter thru' court only against the case.

Please also advise how the police authority can handle the FIR lodged by me under law 420 against the promoter?

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 12:07:35 AM »

Since my 138 case is still pending at the court, should I accept any part payment from the promoter as he committed to the Police station to make the payment of 6.0 lacs due to me in monthly installments. If I accept the part payment, will there be any effect on 138 case or it will continue at the court.  As my hardearned money is blocked for about 2 years, for which I am facing tremendous financial loss and mental harrassment, can I claim compensation due to this delay? If so, how much amount can be considered by the court during judgement?  Please help me by giving your valuable advice.

Your recovery suit is pending court and the other party is not appearing in court, file aan application in the same court informing the court of the defendant total disregard for the court thereby causing delay in justice delivery, this itself wil expedite the process in your favour

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2014, 12:03:28 AM »
file a fresh case of mental harrasment

I filed 138 case against cheque bounce of Rs. 6.0 lacs against a cheat promoter about one and half years back at Alipore Police Court thru' magistrate order. However, the promoter did not pay me within the stipulated notice period and he is also not attending the summons. As I also lodged an FIR at police station u/s 420, the promoter has recently made a cheque payment of Rs. 1.0 lac to me thru' police station, which has got cleared from the bank. Now I am chasing his for balance of Rs. 5.0 lacs which he promised to pay by monthly installments at police station. I have also informed the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata seeking his intervention and help in this regard and have got a response from him that the matter has been forwarded to the Dy. Commissioner of Police for investigation and report. Can you please suggest me how should I proceed further to get refund of my hardearned money?  Will the cases u/s 420 and 138 stand valid till I withdraw these cases or it will continue as usual? please help me by your valued suggestion and advise me the fastest way to recover this money.

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2014, 12:05:50 AM »

I filed 138 case against cheque bounce of Rs. 6.0 lacs against a cheat promoter about one and half years back at Alipore Police Court thru' magistrate order. However, the promoter did not pay me within the stipulated notice period and he is also not attending the summons. As I also lodged an FIR at police station u/s 420, the promoter has recently made a cheque payment of Rs. 1.0 lac to me thru' police station, which has got cleared from the bank. Now I am chasing his for balance of Rs. 5.0 lacs which he promised to pay by monthly installments at police station. I have also informed the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata seeking his intervention and help in this regard and have got a response from him that the matter has been forwarded to the Dy. Commissioner of Police for investigation and report. Can you please suggest me how should I proceed further to get refund of my hardearned money?  Will the cases u/s 420 and 138 stand valid till I withdraw these cases or it will continue as usual? please help me by your valued suggestion.

Offline manjesh kumar

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2014, 12:17:35 AM »
Hi Misthi,
Please help in below scenario.it would be very grateful.One of my friends father doing teaching job for more than 20 years as sc category but he belongs to obc category.
Now he is left with 7 years job bt his greedy manager is threating and asking for 15 to 16 lacs rs & take advantage for the same.
Bt for teacher it is very good amount & he belongs to middle class.

Could anyone help out what should they do vai legally.
He also agree with regination bt he wants money for that also to clear documents.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India