Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property purchased from Ancestor's Property Sold Money  (Read 1208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline arunha88

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property purchased from Ancestor's Property Sold Money
« on: January 17, 2014, 04:10:06 AM »

I need some clarification about the rights concerned with the property purchased from the money obtained by selling ancestor's (inherited) property.

My father has purchased a residential building in Bangalore from the money he obtained by selling the property he received from his father (my grandfather), and registered the property in my mother's name.

Last year due to some serious health problems he was deceased. In the meanwhile, my only sister has tricked my mother, who is not mentally well and uneducated, to register the property to her name.

So, I am planning to file a legal case against my sister since she is not willing to give any share to me or my mother and wants to enjoy the whole property.

Can someone tell me whether I can legally claim my share on this property?

I was a minor and didn't put my signature when my father sold the property he obtained from my grandfather.

Thanks in advance for any valuable advice.

Offline advgaurav.sharma

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws
    • View Profile
Re: Property purchased from Ancestor's Property Sold Money
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:25:49 PM »
yes you have a legal right over the money received due to sale of that property.

since at the time of selling of the property you were a minor your case becomes even more stronger
Advocate Gaurav is a specialist in Trademark laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India