Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Needed advice in going futher  (Read 1820 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline srinivasa

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Needed advice in going futher
« on: January 21, 2014, 02:18:20 AM »
       I am a Hindu and got married to a Hindu girl in April 2012. She left my house in September 2012. After that i had made many attempts to reach and convince her, but all got failed. We were not in touch from February 2013 and i waited till November 2013 for her. Since there were no response from her, i sent a lawyer notice saying i am interested in continuing our married life. Reply came from her lawyer saying that she is not interested in married life. She also mentioned that she wants divorce on mutual consent, if not she'll only file for divorce. To this, i replied saying i had lost hope on you after seeing your reply and i am ready to go for divorce on mutual consent. I waited almost a month after this and since no reply came, i only sent another notice saying within a week if you are not coming for mutual consent i will only apply for divorce. Already one month over no reply from her.
I have three questions
1.Now i want to know whether can i go for contested divorce or can i remain silent and wait?
2.If i am apply for divorce, whether i need to pay compensation to her?
3.If i am not applying for divorce, what she can do in future to me?

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Needed advice in going futher
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 07:20:35 AM »
you meet up with her tell her you have a lawyer yo file for mutual divorce, would she come for hearing ask her that first, let us know her response
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline srinivasa

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Needed advice in going futher
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 12:24:47 AM »
i tried to meet her through my lawyer, she dint turn up for mutual. I only filed for contested divorce three months ago. Now, in court she is asking time for giving objections from her side. Please anyone tell me what to do next?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India