Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: court order under sec 24 for monthly maintenance  (Read 767 times)

Offline deendayal

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
court order under sec 24 for monthly maintenance
« on: January 24, 2014, 11:20:57 PM »
one case filed in city 1 for dissolution of marriage( by opposite party in his home town), both girl and boy want divorce but we filed for maintenance under section 24 and court gave an order last year for 15000 rs per month to the wife but now after so many months, our lawyer says that we cannot file for the execution of the order because the opposite party is now withdrawing the case.

Also the same case is there in city 2( by us in our home town) where court has given exparte order in girls favor for divorce, now because of this my lawyer is saying that we cannot get the money from this court and it should be recovered in the city .

My question is court has given the written order last year for the maintenance but my lawyer did not do anything about it and kept saying if we keep on delaying this we will get the money later. is my lawyer correct in saying this that we cannot do anything about this order now since this case was filed by the opposite party and not us? and in my hometown we already have exparte order.

Any help would be greatly apprecited and I thank you people in advance for the help.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India