Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Adultery case  (Read 2413 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rajeshpittala

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Adultery case
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:53:26 PM »
I Myself (Rajesh Pitta) age 28 recently got married with a girl (Sravanthi Golkonda) age 22 on 13/02/2013.

As per my disscusion with my wife before marriage was that she was happy to marry me. After marriage she started saying that every one in our family like`s you, but I don`t like you and started asking me divorce. One day after 6 months on 31/06/2013 she told me that she had an affair with one guy and she don`t want to stay with me and she is in communication with that guy.

Now, I wanted a proof to say that she is still in relation with her boy friend. So, I recorded their communication.

Immeadiately, after her apologies for marrying me and betrayal I just dropped her at her home by not even scolding her. My wife`s Parants are aware of every thing and they admit that her daughter made a mistake and they started saying that they are not aware of anything and they are not ready to bring her boy friend infront of any one.

I was not in-volved in taking dowry (varakatnam), in that matter concerned I left that to my parents.

Please support/Suggest in taking action in this regard. As, their family is not even taking a single step to give the divorce its been a long time almost 6 months I left my wife.

Now,I lost my job as a software engineer and almost spoiled my life. Even though, I have all the proofs on my wife and I can`t take any action as whole law is in favor of women.

please kindly have some time to look in to my issue and provide your suggestions as this issue is going to spoil my total life plus career.

Please provide the information on how I can go forward with a police complaint.

Proof`s holding with me :

1)Telephone bill for the month of 02/2013 (As she was in communication with her boy friend whole day).

2)Audio recorded during their conversation.

3)Holding written paper infront of the head of the cast/village people agreeing that their daughter made a mistake.

Offline advocatepavitra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Madras high Court
Re: Adultery case
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:48:48 PM »
U can file for divorce on grounds of adultery and cruelty, to begin with.....while proving adultery is very difficult.  But whatever evidence u have will work in your favour.
Madras high Court Advocate

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Adultery case
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:48:48 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India