Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: what are the right of a widow on MIL's property?  (Read 632 times)

Offline pvsraju

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
what are the right of a widow on MIL's property?
« on: January 28, 2014, 10:45:25 PM »
hi, i'm jyothi from  andhrapradesh. i lost my husband in 2011 may. he is an employee in reputed factory in our village, he died eccidentally in factory, company gave as permenent compensation total 50 lakhs. i have lived with my husband along with my MIL in our house which was named on my MIL. my husband have a brother. company gave us the money in a proportion of 10 lacks each to me and my MIL which is fixed deposits which gives us monthly interest, and 15 lacks each as fixed deposits for 10 years to my children (daughter and son), daughter was about 3years and son was months baby then, the house which we residing is in the name of my MIL, now my MIL kicks out me from the house, and she gives the total property to his second son, she did't give a single rupee to me or my children, besides that she share our pension as died son's mother along with me and my children. but she dint shared us her property. please advise me what can i do legally to ask her my husband's share of prorty from her. can my children or me have a right to ask that or not? she take the share on compensation and pension of her died son(my husband) but did't share her propert to his grand children or daughter in law(to me). is there any solution for this case, do my children or me have a right on her propert on behalf of my husband. please advise me. thankyou.

Offline tapsash

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Divorce law Expert
    • View Profile
    • Divorce lawyer
Re: what are the right of a widow on MIL's property?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 06:28:59 PM »
There is absolutely nothing u can demand from your mil's property. Your mil can give the property to anyone she likes
Family law Expert
Contact me at ph no: 9873628941
Webpage: Divorce in India

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India