Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Kolkata Advocate ready to provide Legal advise  (Read 2228 times)

Offline advromitdatta

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Romit Datta
    • View Profile
Kolkata Advocate ready to provide Legal advise
« on: February 08, 2014, 09:33:46 PM »
Hi I am Romit Datta,
Kolkata  Advocate ready to provide Legal advise

Ask me for genuine help
Advocate Romit Datta
Kolkata Based Advocate
I am here to advise on all legal matters avail my services and secure yourself

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Kolkata Advocate ready to provide Legal advise
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 12:52:06 AM »
I have been chasing a promoter for refund of advance amount of Rs. 6.0 lacs out of total Rs. 7.0 lacs for the last one & half months unsuccessfully as he could not complete and handover the flat booked by me due to title deed litigation going on against the land. On persuasion, the promoter paid me Rs. 7.0 lacs by 4 nos. post dated cheques. One cheque of Rs. 1 lac got cleared by the bank, but the balance 3 nos. cheques of Rs. 2.0 lacs each got bounced twice. I have already lodged a complaint and FIR under law 420 and also filed a suit under law 138 for bounced cheques thru' magistrate order. However, the promoter is not yet arrested. Moreover he was called at police station during end Nov'14 when he promised to pay me balance amount by three instalments within 3 months which has also not yet happened.
He is also not attending the summons against 138 case. How can I proceed for further legal step and how can I recover my money at the earliest?   Kindly advise.

Offline nickyy99

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 08:37:26 AM »
Hi,
Welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of things. For your question, i suggest you to ask some any other expert or find from link bellow.

MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:42:12 AM by nickyy99 »

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:26:54 AM »
Thanks for your comments. However, I am unable to get the link attached to your mail as proposed by you.  Can you please resend the same?

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 11:42:18 PM »
Since the 138 case is pending at the court, the promoter is now proposing for out of the court settlement thru' Police station and he is willing to pay back my Rs. 6.0 lacs by some installments.

I seek your kind advice whether 138 case will remain pending if I accept any instalment payment from the promoter or I should ask the promoter to settle the matter thru' court only against the case.

Please also advise how the police authority can handle the FIR lodged by me under law 420 against the promoter?

Offline abhisek198

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 12:14:21 PM »
Hello everyone, I am new here and need your help please help me,

today when I was in my home I received an call from the place I park my car they on 12 June 2014 while I was parking my car around 11.50 pm one of there camera goes of and they saying I have cut the wire of the camera but there is no such proof of it as they only have the video of entering inside the parking and going of in middle of that camera stopped working, i asked them why they delay so much time when It was done on 12 June today is 28 June, they said I have to pay the repairing charge of the camera otherwise they will file a case in police and not let me park the car in my parking and they will break my car if I try to do so. can anyone tell me what should I do what action and case I can file against them to save my property and car.

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 11:57:47 PM »
Since my 138 case is still pending at the court, should I accept any part payment from the promoter as he committed to the Police station to make the payment of 6.0 lacs due to me in monthly installments. If I accept the part payment, will there be any effect on 138 case or it will continue at the court.  As my hardearned money is blocked for about 2 years, for which I am facing tremendous financial loss and mental harrassment, can I claim compensation due to this delay? If so, how much amount can be considered by the court during judgement?  Please help me by your valuable advice.

Since the 138 case is pending at the court, the promoter is now proposing for out of the court settlement thru' Police station and he is willing to pay back my Rs. 6.0 lacs by some installments.

I seek your kind advice whether 138 case will remain pending if I accept any instalment payment from the promoter or I should ask the promoter to settle the matter thru' court only against the case.

Please also advise how the police authority can handle the FIR lodged by me under law 420 against the promoter?
Thanks for your comments. However, I am unable to get the link attached to your mail as proposed by you.  Can you please resend the same?

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 11:30:22 PM »
I filed 138 case against cheque bounce of Rs. 6.0 lacs against a cheat promoter about one and half years back at Alipore Police Court thru' magistrate order. However, the promoter did not pay me within the stipulated notice period and he is also not attending the summons. As I also lodged an FIR at police station u/s 420, the promoter has recently made a cheque payment of Rs. 1.0 lac to me thru' police station, which has got cleared from the bank. Now I am chasing his for balance of Rs. 5.0 lacs which he promised to pay by monthly installments at police station. I have also informed the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata seeking his intervention and help in this regard and have got a response from him that the matter has been forwarded to the Dy. Commissioner of Police for investigation and report. Can you please suggest me how should I proceed further to get refund of my hardearned money?  Will the cases u/s 420 and 138 stand valid till I withdraw these cases or it will continue as usual? please help me by your valued suggestion.

Offline manjesh kumar

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 12:20:43 AM »
Hi Romit,
Please help in  below scenario.One of my friends father doing teaching job for more than 20 years as sc category but he belongs to obc category.
Now he is left with 7 years job bt his greedy manager is threating and asking for 15 to 16 lacs rs & take advantage for the same.
Bt for teacher it is very good amount & he belongs to middle class.

Could anyone help out what should they do vai legally.
He also agree with regination bt he wants money for that also to clear docume

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India