Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Happy marriage led to divorce due to her mothers interference-Please Help  (Read 5389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tapanr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

we were a very happily married Hindu couple since 2005.

2009, Iost my job in UAE and had to come back to India while my wife remained in UAE.

While i was desperately looking for a job, I could not get either in India or UAE. My wife kept travelling to India to visit me.

In 2011, we went for a small vacation where my Mother in Law misbehaved with me. She left us in middle of vacation and me and my wife drove back alone.

Wife flew back to UAE but my mother in law kept misbehaving with me, for which i told her some stron words.

In exchange, she made my wife resign from her job, cancel her visa and come back to India.

I went to her place to make sure that my wife has really come back. There I was attacked by her relatives, escorted out by police and put in lock up overnight under section 155.

After 5 months we started chatting with each other and she kept making stupid excuses of delaying coming back.

In exchange, I abused her father, disclosed my mother in laws extramarital affair and 2 murders.

I flew to UAE with a job in 2012. We were chatting normally while she was yet reluctant to come back and yet confirming me that she wants to come back but her family members wont allow her to.

I abused her family big time on the emails. almost 20 emails per day, full of royal order desi north indian adjectives, cc to the whole family.

I opened her Facebook and emails to find out that she is purposely delaying to come back.This made her to file reports in cybercell for hacking and a few more police complains (NOT FIR) against myself and my mother. Probably to claim back the jewllery we purchased with joint savings. I realised that she has made the cyber cell summons to my Managing Director in UAE, because of which i lost my job again.

She has also filed divorce case on grounds of "irretreavable damage to marriage" and "change of my religion (since abusive words are not practised in Hinduism".

She appealed for an exparty proceeding since I never went to the court from UAE.Judge granted her the permission for ex-party.

I am yet very hopeful and confident that she does not want to divorce me, She is under heavy control of her mother who is a bad woman to an extent of murdering 2 lives (sister in law and one abortion). Her mother made my wife physically satisfy the politicians so the murder case be closed as suicide. My wife got pregnant and her mother killed that child too. I knew this before marriage and overlooked it for a happy life forward.

While I recently visited India, I couriered her a mobile phone, just before boarding the flight to UAE so that she does not mess with my passport.

In return, her lawyer came with her and police not less than 5 times and I picked up the phone to threaten him of making police reports that he forced enter my residence, tried to loot and rape my mother and threatened her of life. I have not yet lodged this report. It was only a threat.

My lawyers have adviced to let the decree come to be able to kill the police complaints she has made. The moment i approach High Court to re-unite, the police reports will come live again.

Her lawyer is well known for his crooked approach and blackmail. He was also slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 for wasting Court's time on a baseless petition.

How do I get my wife back?? She is neither receiving my phone nor replying my mails. She does read them all.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 228
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Happy marriage led to divorce due to her mothers interference-Please Help
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 05:12:51 AM »
How nice u want your wife back file rcr along with it file an ir for restraining in laws from interfering in your marital life
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline tapanr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Happy marriage led to divorce due to her mothers interference-Please Help
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 06:05:59 AM »
Thank you Ms Mukherjee.

The moment I file an RCR, I will have to keep travelling to India. My joblessness for past 3 years has put me under heavy financial burden and there are heavy un-paid education loans (USD 65000).

Additionally, if I appear in court, her lawyer is sure to mess around through police and risk my passport to be impounded.

My lawyer suggests that let the court pass a decree Exparte in her favor and then you are free to re-marry the same girl if affection remains.

Already 3 years have passed and I am losing patience.

Do you think she will get ex-parte decree with the argument that

1. I have changed religion for Hindu do not abuse- Emails attached.
2. Irretrievable breakdown of marriage?

My colleagues (professor of behavior science-dealt with 498a for his own sister) also suggests that the court will encourage the idea that i want to save this marriage and therefore let the decree happen.

My problem is impatience.

Offline HaroldQ

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Occasionally, all it takes is just a little concealed cash to serve as the monkey wrench that ruins a happy marriage. Personal property that is not shared in a relationship isn't really a trouble sign in and of itself, but when huge amounts of cash start to disappear, you need to take notice. Here are a few things experts advise you to look at if you believe that your wife is hiding cash. Figure out what your spouse is doing with a short term loan.

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 74
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Irretrievable breakdown of marriage? Is not a ground for divorce in India. Yes your wife can apply for ex-parte divorce but that takes time to get. Court foes not give that very easily. As this kind of divorce is subject to challenge
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 304
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
The only way u can expedite ex parte is by acknowledging the receipt of summons
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India