Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Dispute over immovable property in family  (Read 1403 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline garethev

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dispute over immovable property in family
« on: February 12, 2014, 09:47:27 AM »
Dear Sir,
My mother owns a house , we are three brothers, where somehow the younger obtained a gift deed in his favour, the older brother 2years left the house getting in terms with the younger one, now the younger brother threatens to disposess us of the property, we have been living within the same house for 30 years , and our house is parted since then having seperate entrances. can he dispossess us of the property.

He has served us an advocate notice to vacate the property taking us as a licencee, shortly thereafter he seeks a family settlement whereby, he has been moving away from his promises , not letting any situation to come to an agreement, around 4 months have elapsed from the date of notice, now all of a sudden he is silent, also he has installed cameras and has recorded our every talks,

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Dispute over immovable property in family
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 06:39:56 PM »
File a caveat in court so that if he files anything court will inform u. Secondly installing spy camera in private property and for a purpose of spying and harassing is a serious violation of right to privacy, hence u can lodge a police complaint for immediate removal of it and if yyou peruse the matter further, your brother may even have to serve a jail term.
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India