Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: need legal help  (Read 1486 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pintu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
need legal help
« on: February 14, 2014, 01:55:18 AM »
myself ajit married to rupa last september. in few mnts I come to know about her affair with her collegue rahul.rahul is already married. rupa cheated me.i want divorce from her. rupas neighbours know about their affair. what can i do. can her neighbours, rahul's wife be called to court as my witness for prooving their relationship. what else can i do to prove their relationship. rahul's wife know her husbands affair with rupa. can their mobile details be useful in this matter, can court verify such records in divorce cases. can i request court for for medically verifying her virgnty losing date to prove she was involved in false methods prior marriage.
foe what proofs i must go for gathering. please guide me

which case can i do now
please help me.

Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: need legal help
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 09:31:03 PM »
you need to prove adultery merely meeting and chatting will not help.

so employ a detective see if they can gather sufficient evidence for you that could be applicable in court.

by he way most of the detective agencies are crap, they only hog money but get no concrete results.

Champion in law of Torts in India


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India