Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My employer isn't giving me relieving letter and not even terminating me.  (Read 2597 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jobnik16

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

I was working with an IT company based in gurgaon from past 8 months as a confirmed employee. My designation was Technical Analyst. Now I resigned from the company because my father isn't well and I have to shift to my hometown. I told everything to the director of the company that I am a sole earner of the family and have to shift to my hometown to work and take care of my father and he agreed to off board me.

However, the HR said that she will not give me the relieving letter / experience letter and harassed me. I went to the office to speak with the chairman but the HR asked me to not to come to the office otherwise she will ask guards to lift me out. I have resigned which is not accepted yet still I am not allowed to go to the company.

I have written many emails to CEO, Chairman and director of the company for releasing me from the employment but nobody replies. I am very tensed that how will I manage my family expenses and my father's medical expenses. I thought to file a case in Labour Court however the lawyers are demanding a lot of money. My company wasted this month and I couldn't do job anywhere so didn't earn salary as well.

I need relieving letter / experience letter to work anywhere and my company emailed me that I had signed an employment and training agreement with them so they will not remove any available remedies which mean they are asking for bond money. If I have money then I would pay my father's medical bills. I tried to explain them many times but no help.

Kindly suggest.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India